May 20th, 2010
A primary focus of our next few releases will be on our “site-wide” experiences: clearer site purpose; clear call-to-actions; engagement discovery; expectation setting; feedback tracking; etc.
We invite you to give us your feedback, as well as to join our Connect Improvement Program to discuss these changes in our newsgroups.
In this upcoming release, a new Home Page and Product Directory will be introduced:
· Cleaner and simpler UI
· Clear call to action: find products accepting feedback
· Product/Program search
· Clearer site focus: bugs and suggestions for Microsoft products currently accepting community feedback
· Showcase user’s feedback impact on Microsoft products
· Connect-wide news by the Connect team
· Easier-to-navigate directory, including column sorting
· Feedback Centric: products not currently accepting bugs or suggestions moved to secondary screen
· Display User Status in Programs
· Products belong to only one category
· Product Logo added
· Grid shows the type of feedback currently being accepted and the audience availability