How to buy and license Microsoft software is one of the top questions and misunderstandings we hear from our Small Business customers. For instance:
- Is there a difference between OEM, Retail Box, and Volume License software? (Hint: BIG differences!)
o What are the differences?
o Does it really matter which one you choose? (Hint: ABSOLUTELY!!!!)
- Volume License software. Who qualifies, how large do you have to be, etc.?
- Can Small Businesses get and price discounts for purchasing multiple Microsoft software packages?
- Is there a way to make licensing easier?
o What licenses do you have?
o How do you show proof of ownership?
o How to protect yourself from counterfeit/illegal software?
- What is this new 84¢ per day offer from Microsoft for Small Businesses that’s being talked about in magazines, online, on the radio, etc. and how can you take advantage of it?
- What other promotions are available to you to save money on your Microsoft software?
Join Eric Ligman, Microsoft US Senior Manager of Community Engagement, for this exciting opportunity available to you direct from Microsoft. We will be conducting an “Understanding Microsoft Licensing to save BIG Money!” web seminar on Tuesday, February 23, 2006 from 9:30 – 10:30 am Pacific Time designed to help business customers spend less and get more from their Microsoft software and we are extending this invitation to you to join us for this session.
Click HERE to register for this session today and we look forward to having you join us for this session!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights