Yes, you read that right! You can now get Microsoft Office Small Business Edition, Windows XP Pro Upgrades and SBS CALs WITH 3 years of Software Assurance for all three of these components for every PC in your company for the same price as buying these three items without Software Assurance. How? Instead of buying these items through Retail Box for each of your PCs, simply:
1) Purchase one Small Business Platform SKU for each PC in your company
2) Claim your $125 rebate PER PC at: https://www.microsoftincentives.com/OfficeOpenRebate/
It’s that simple! And not only will you be getting many more licensing rights & electronic licenses you cannot lose by taking advantage of this offer instead of retail box, you will also receive all of the associated Software Assurance benefits included in this offer for a full three years, such as:
1) Three years of upgrade protection – So when Office 2007 & Windows Vista are released later this year, all of the PCs in your company will automatically have rights to run these newest versions as soon as they are released
2) Spread Payments – That’s right! You don’t even have to pay for the software in full when you take advantage of this offer. You pay 1/3 this year, 1/3 next year and 1/3 in the third year. Oh, and there are NO interest or finance charges either, you just get the full benefits of being able to spread your payments over three years!
3) Three years of eLearning courses - Simulations, demonstrations, animations, hands-on exercises, and assessment to help employees upgrade skills and knowledge.
4) Three years of Microsoft Office Professional Home Use Rights - Employees can get a licensed copy of Microsoft Office desktop applications, such as Microsoft Office Professional, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio Professional, to install and use on a home computer. The Home Use Program benefit enables you to offer employees flexible workspace options that can boost their productivity and enhance their overall work satisfaction. In addition, having access to Microsoft Office applications at home gives employees greater opportunities to improve their skills, which helps to maximize the return on your software investment.
5) Employee Purchase Program - Gives your employees discounts from retail pricing on the most popular Microsoft productivity and consumer products. Employees can get the flexibility of being able to use the same software at home that they use at work, and they can save money on great software products for home management and entertainment.
6) And much more…
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
* FREE compared to pricing of individual items through Retail Boxed software. (Same price for this item with Software Assurance vs. Retail Boxed product without Software Assurance).