As you may recall, awhile back we announced that Microsoft Financing was lowering their minimum purchase amount from $10,000 to $3,000 so Small Business customers could take advantage of this great offer as well. Since that time, we have been asking Small Business customers and Partner about their experiences with Microsoft Financing for Small Businesses and here’s just a few stats from what they’ve been saying:
1) Of all of the Microsoft Small Business financing deals that have been processed, 75% of them have INCLUDED Partner services!
2) 100% of the respondents told us that the final purchase made was indeed larger than the original quoted offer because of the ability to spread their payments out and get better use from their budgets!
3) On average, the final deal size was 28% larger than originally planned!
4) 50% of the customers stated that they did indeed purchase sooner than originally planned because of the Microsoft Financing.
- The average was 9 months sooner!
So if you are not talking with your Small Business clients about the additional benefits and flexibility that Microsoft Financing can provide to them, you really should consider doing so today. Help them get the most from their IT budget dollars by utilizing Microsoft Financing for their hardware, software, and Partner services for their next Microsoft implementation.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
It’s the night before Christmas, The first in this house. Thankfully the power’s back on , So we have