Have you been to the MSSMALLBIZ.com site lately? If you have, you probably notice it looks a little different now:
(Click image for full view)
We’ve made some changes recently to the site to help make connecting to the various components of the Microsoft Small Business Channel Community easier for everyone. As you may or may not know, the Microsoft Small Business Channel Community is actually made up of three separate components:
· The Blog – Collection of tips, tricks, information, and more from the US Small Business Team
· The Web Site – Find relevant news and resources to help you develop your Small Business offerings
· The User Group – Connect with thousands of your peers from around the world for the open exchange of ideas, communications, questions, training, resources, etc. for those who sell to and support the Small Business segment.
To help make connecting to the various pieces of the Community easier, we re-structured the MSSMALLBIZ.com site to be a central landing place where you are just one click away from any of the components. We also included some additional resource links on the page, such as:
· Small Business Specialist info and resources
· Community Events and Webcasts
· Meet the US PCM Team
· Current Promotions and Incentives
· Microsoft Financing
So now to connect to any of the various components of our Community, simply go to http://www.mssmallbiz.com and you have access to all three components right in front of you.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights