Last week we put on the 2007 Microsoft Small Business Summit, a 5-day event offering live and online sessions for Small Businesses across the country including Microsoft and non-Microsoft speakers alike. If you were following the Blog, you saw the posts from:
· The Announcement of Response Point
· Today, Tuesday, at the Microsoft Small Business Summit
· Today, Thursday, at the Microsoft Small Business Summit
· Today, Friday, at the Microsoft Small Business Summit
· 10 Steps to Start A Business, Presented by the Sloan Brothers – Live on Day 5 (Start-up business day) of the Small Business Summit – Have your clients register today!
Now, you have the chance to view each of the sessions from the Small Business Summit on demand from the comfort of your offices. These include the webcasts as well as the live events, like my Small Business Licensing Session from Thursday.
Head out to http://www.sbsummit.com and select the sessions you want to view from the scrolling bar on the right-side of the page. We are continuing to add more replays every day and will continue to do so until all of the sessions are posted and available to view.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
There's been a Small Business Summit running in the US for customers and partners. Some useful content
You may have seen the information on the second “ Microsoft Small Business Summit ” where we hosted five
Two years ago, we launched the very first Microsoft Small Business Summit , a multi-day online event