If you’ve already registered for Worldwide Partner Conference or once you do, be sure to join in the discussions taking place on WPC Connect! At WPC Connect you can:
1) Check out Andrea Russell’s Blog for key information about the Small Business Symposium and WPC
2) Interact with other Partners and Microsoft staff via the “Small Business Symposium Attendees / SBSCs” discussion group
3) Set-up meetings with other conference attendees.
WPC Connect is a very simple tool – instructions for using it are below:
1. Once you register for WPC, go to WPC Connect.
2. Log-in using the same User name and Password that you used for WPC
3. Create a screen name
4. Fill out the profile
5. Upload your photo (optional)
That’s it! Now you can navigate to the Blogs, the Discussion Groups or start setting up your meetings!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights