For those of you trying to register for Worldwide Partner Conference 2007 this week, you’ve noticed that the registration is showing full and they are taking waitlist names. Also, some Partners have mentioned that they are not able to make it to Denver this year for one reason or another either due to previous commitments or other conflicts.
Well for those of you unable to join us in person in Denver, this announcement is for you! We are proud to announce Digital WPC, your portal to Worldwide Partner Conference from where you are.
So what is Digital WPC?
• An integrated Virtual Website hosted on the Partner Portal (Click HERE)
• Video on demand within 4 hours of presentations
• 11 Keynotes
• Highlights on Public Site
• Full versions of keynotes
• 4-6 sessions and regional Keynotes on Secured Site
• Demo Showroom showcasing ‘Cool Technology’ (pre-recorded)
• Product demos on Public Site
• Partner Value demos on Secured Site
• Expo Hall buzz
• Big Picture Tool - Links to other Web Properties
• Virtual Press Room – Press materials and press coverage
• Blogging Sites
• Online Discussion Groups
• RSS Feeds
• Product Websites and Downloads
So if you can’t make it in person this year, please join us via Digital WPC this year.
NOTE: Digital WPC is for Worldwide Partner Conference only, not the Small Business Symposium, so I’ll look forward to seeing the SBSC Partners in person at the Symposium.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Digital WPC is for Worldwide Partner Conference only, not the Small Business Symposium, so I’ll look forward to seeing the SBSC Partners in person at the Symposium.
If you saw my “ Introducing Digital WPC – Your gateway to Worldwide Partner Conference for those that