In a joint effort led by the Microsoft SBS Team and several others, Microsoft will be launching a series of 50 webcasts this year to help Small Business Partners grow their businesses and be more successful. Tomorrow is the first of these events and if you have not heard about them, you will be shortly. Here is a brief overview of tomorrow’s event and the link to sign up if you haven’t yet:
The Power of a Peer – How joining a peer group will help grow your business
This session will focus on the value that involvement with peers can bring to your business. Peer groups allow a partner to learn best practices and become accountable to a virtual board of directors who can help shape the future. Some of the benefits of belonging to a peer group are:
· Discovering new and innovative ideas
· Giving and receiving feedback on current business practices
· Hearing about business practices in other companies from around the nation
· Engaging in collective problem solving so as to avoid “reinventing the wheel”
· Improving leadership and management skills
· Sustaining an action oriented focus
· Staying ahead of a rapidly changing industry
This lively session will illustrate how peer groups work and the potential they have to make a significant impact on your business.
In the near future, we will be posting a listing of all of the events, including the registration links, to the MSSMALLBIZ site.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric LigmanMicrosoft US Senior ManagerSmall Business Community EngagementThis posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
If you saw my post yesterday regarding The Power of a Peer – How joining a peer group will help grow
A couple weeks ago I posted about the first two webcasts that kicked off a brand new series of web training