Becoming a member of the Microsoft Partner Program provides your organization with a great deal of benefits that you can use to train, grow, market, and build your staff, sales, and business. Whether you join and become a Registered Member or continue to move up in the program and achieve additional designations or levels such as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist, a Certified Partner, or a Gold Certified Partner, you can realize benefits at every level with expanded benefits as you progress through higher and higher levels.
So, who should take part in the Microsoft Partner Program and how do you do so? The Microsoft Partner Program is designed for businesses whose primary function is to sell, service, support, or build solutions on the Microsoft platform, or to provide solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies to independent, third-party customers. Examples of qualifying businesses include the following:
If your business is one that meets the criteria above, perhaps you too should look to join the Microsoft Partner Program. How do you do so? First, we have a Membership Enrollment and Re-enrollment Guide posted online that provides you with the full details on how to join the Microsoft Partner Program today. This guide covers all aspects of the Microsoft Partner Program, including the basic structure of the program, which types of partners should join, program requirements and benefits, enrollment and re-enrollment policies and processes, and the Microsoft Competency framework.
There are four steps to enroll your Organization in the Microsoft Partner Program:
1. Provide your Organization contact information.
2. Sign the Microsoft Partner Program Legal Agreement for your Organization.
3. Complete your Individual Profile.
4. Complete your Organization Profile, which includes:
· Your Organization’s business focus
· Services you offer
· Types of customers you serve
· Technologies you regularly use in your business solutions
To view the Individual Profile and Organization Profile questions before beginning the enrollment process, see the Partner Profile Questionnaire Guide.
Ready to enroll?
1. Go to the Partner Membership Center. Enter your Windows Live ID. The “Enroll Now” page is displayed.
2. Click the Enroll my Organization link.
3. Read the “Enroll Your Organization in the Microsoft Partner Program” page which explains the steps for enrollment.
4. When you are ready to begin, click Begin Enrollment at the bottom of the page.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
In recent months, I have posted about several of the resources available to those who are part of the