Since I put up my “Largest Collection of FREE Microsoft eBooks Ever!” post, I have been receiving a flood of fantastic comments and feedback about the resources, as well as several questions. I thought I would put together this quick FAQ/How-To to help address many of these in one place as a way to make it as easy as possible for my readers to find what they need. I hope these help you out and address questions you have regarding the post.
1. Don’t you have a zip file with all of the ebooks included or a “Download All” button so I can download them at once?
2. Are these time-bombed versions of the books?
3. “I work for a library, resource desk, etc. and would like to share these with others. Is it ok to share your links to these?” (or some flavor of this with different variations)
4. Download experiences seem to vary based on the resource I am downloading. Why is this?
5. '”I’m having difficulty downloading some of the PowerShell documents.”
6. “I tried to download an eBook or resource and it didn’t work.”
Hopefully this helps address several of the questions you may have. If not, please feel free to send them in through the comments section below.
Did you find this information helpful? If so, you may want to make sure you are utilizing all of the areas I share information online, such as:
Thanks again for being a reader of my blog!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Eric Ligman – Follow me on TWITTER, LinkedIn, and Facebook Senior Sales Excellence Manager Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights
Danke für alles!
Thanks, much appreciated.
Just FYI, "The Big Book of PowerShell Error Handling" isn't opening. The other books I've tried all opened just fine.
Thank you and God bless you!
trying to download "The Big Book of PowerShell Error Handling" not working?,
Thanks a million!
thank you very much
Thanks, to have notified this
We can right click and chose download all with idm and wait. enjoy,
much appreciated to you.
Thanks Eric, much appreciated !
tnx a lot. God bless u.ü
There should be a option to add it to the user One drive. it will be more convenient.