We’ve scoured the MVP blogosphere and selected some great posts which highlight some great tips, how-to’s and insight.
1. Limiting the Accessibility- Another Way of Friend Assemblies
By ASP.NET/IIS MVP BrijMishra | @brij_bhushan
In this post, Brij walks us through another way of implementing the C# feature of Friend Assemblies.
2. XamDataGrid Cell Adorner Framework
By Visual Studio ALM MVP David Starr | @ElegantCoder
David shows us how to adorn the cells of the XamDataGrid that doesn’t rely on events or initializing controls in the code.
3. Microsoft Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool - OCAT
By Exchange Server MVP Manu Philip
Manu shares with us how to setup and run the Microsoft Outlook Configuration Analyzer Tool – OCAT.
4. WinJS – Navigate in a ListView Using the Mouse Wheel is Easy!
By Client App Dev MVP Jonathan Antione | @jmix90
Catch Jonathan’s post showcasing how to use your mouse wheel to navigate through a ListView.
5. Cool Dev 11 Trick: Diff Random Files Easily
By Visual C# MVP John Robbins | @JohnWintellect
Want to diff the output of two files and do this in Dev 11? Read John’s recent blog post tofind out how.