We've seen some great posts from our MVPs and selected a few of them to share. Great work guys!
1. Analyze server performance with Microsoft System Center Advisor: How to get started
By System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP John Joyner | @john_joyner
John explains what System Center Advisor does and how the goal of this Software Assurance benefit is increased uptime for servers and applications.
2. Five Steps to Create a Custom SharePoint FBA Login Page
By SharePoint Server MVP Elczar Pelarta Adame
This blog post talks about how to add digital signature in Infopath2010 form through Sharepoint 2010 browser without opening it in Infopath2010. It also teaches you how to make workflow status as approved after signing the form.
3. Understanding the Portable Library by Chasing Icommand (1 of 3)
By Silverlight MVP Jeremy Likness | @jeremylikness
Jeremy shows us how to directly create portable class libraries and reuse them without having to recompile.
4. How to Backup and Restore Exchange 2010 Using Symantec Backup Exec
By Exchange Server MVP Mahmoud Magdy Solima | @_busbar
In this blog series Mahmoud explores the options and methods to backup and restore Exchange 2010 either single server or DAG using Symantec Backup Exec 2010.
5. jQuery Tip #6 – Creating a Custom jQuery Selector
By Silverlight MVP Dan Wahlin | @danwahlin
Dan walks us through the creation of a custom jQuery selector and just how easy it is to implement.