Recently, we’ve highlighted quite a number of blog posts from MVPs within the Americas, so we thought this week might be a great time to highlight some of the great insight offered by our MVPs from around the world.
1. Preserving Input Sequence Order when Aggregating Debatched Messages
By BizTalk MVP Maxime Labelle
Maxime walks us through the steps for maintaining a sequence order when aggregating debatched messages within BizTalk.
2. How to Access the Input Control’s Data at Server Side During Client Callback : A Useful Trick
By ASP.NET/IIS.NET MVP Brij Mishra | @brij_bhushan
Brij shows us how to best leverage client callback in accessing the input control's data server side.
3. How to add Web Service in VS 11
By Visual C# MVP Ming Man Chan
The .NET 4.5 framework does not have a web service template. Ming shows us how to gain access to this in his video post.
4. Order of Evaluation in CALCULATE Parameters
By SQL Server MVP Marco Russo | @marcorus
DAX is the new language used by PowerPoint and Analysis Services and contains the functions known as CALCULATE and CALCULATETABLE. Marco shows us how to master these powerful functions.
5. Retrieving Old File Versions Through Code
By SharePoint Server MVP Adis Jugo | @adisjugo
Adis shows us how to retrieve old file versions using just a little coding.