1. System Center 2012: Tighter integration between private cloud components
By System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management MVP John Joyner | @john_joyner
The article covers how to setup the integration between the components and how to manually implement PRO Tips for host groups.
2. Groups and Categories in MS Project Server 2010–Part 1
By Microsoft Project MVP Nenad Trajkovski | @ntrajkovski
Nenad showcases groups and categories within Microsoft Project Server 2010, in the first of a multi-part series.
3. Shim and InstanceBehavior fallthrough to isolate part of the SUT
By Visual Studio ALM MVP Gian Maria Ricci | @alkampfer
Gian delves deeper into the new Shim library in Visual Studio 2011.
4. Using and abusing dynamic parameters
By Powershell MVP Bartosz Bielawski | @bielawb
Bartosz shares a “creative” way of abusing dynamic parameters in PowerShell.
5. Managing Configuration Manager 2012 Security Scopes with PowerShell
By System Center Configuration Manager MVP Kaido Järvemets | @kaidja
Kaido shows us how to manage ConfigMgr 2012 Security Scopes with PowerShell.