You can expand and collapse FastTabs on a page. When a FastTab is collapsed, not all fields in the FastTab are displayed in the header of the FastTab. You can customize any FastTab so that the most important fields are shown on the header when the FastTab is collapsed. This will provide you with a summary of the information from the FastTab.
1. To start customizing a FastTab, open the page that you want to customize, and then click Customize .
2. Click Customize This Page.
3. In the left column, click FastTabs.
4. Under Show FastTabs in this order, select the FastTab that you want to customize.
5. Click Customize FastTab...
6. To promote a field to the FastTab header, choose the field under Fields shown and then click Importance > Promoted.
7. To remove the field from the FastTab header, choose the field under Fields shown and then click Importance > Standard.
8. Click OK to close the Customize windows.
Now when you collapse the FastTab you see the promoted fields.
For more information about usability and the RoleTailored client, see the blog post Useful, Usable, and Desirable.