You can use links on your task pages to guide users to additional information. The links can be the URL addresses of web sites or links to documents on a computer.
In the following example, you can see how to add a link to a customer card task page. The link is then viewable both from the customer card and the customer list.
1. Open a customer card to which you want to add a link to a document or URL.
2. If the Links FactBox is not displayed on the page, customize the page to display Links.
3. In Links, click Actions , and then click New.
4. In the Link Address field, enter an address for the file or website, such as C:\My Documents\invoice1.doc, or www.microsoft.com.
5. Fill in the Description field with information about the link.
6. Click Save.
7. In Links, click on the link in the Link Address field. The appropriate program, such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Internet Explorer, opens and displays the link target.
For more information about usability and the RoleTailored client, see the blog post Useful, Usable, and Desirable.