Ready, Set, Virtualise.
You are invited to attend the Microsoft Management and Virtualisation summit and hear from international Microsoft guest speakers.
What's the best desktop management strategy? How can a virtualised dynamic datacenter save you time and money? What is the best migration path to Windows 7?
Join us at the Virtualisation and Management Summit and learn how Microsoft can help you discover choices, and preserve & extend your existing investments.
Learn how server & desktop virtualisation can help you:
· Build a desktop virtualisation management strategy that helps you manage your applications, data, mobile workers and multiple physical and virtual form factors
· Reduce desktop costs
· Enable flexible and agile IT through virtualisation
· Increase desktop security and compliance
· Improve business continuity and end user productivity
· Understand how Microsoft is building a solid foundation for a private cloud
· Increase end user productivity and streamline your IT management with Windows 7
Find out how you can pilot the Microsoft and Citrix VDI offering
Discover Microsoft’s Dynamic Datacenter toolkits
Explore your options and evaluate solutions that are right for organization
Learn about new licensing programs and the latest product updates
Speak with Microsoft’s International speakers in regards to your virtualisation strategies
Auckland Tuesday 20th April 8.30am – 4.00pm Westin Hotel, Lighter Quay
Wellington Wednesday 21st April 8.30am – 4.00pm Duxton Hotel, Wakefield Street
Christchurch Thursday 22nd April 8.30am – 4.00pm Novotel Hotel, Cathedral Square