One of the critical functions of my team is to build out the technical and sales & marketing skills development program to enable partners to grow their capability and capacity in their Microsoft-related business. We are delighted to announce the latest iteration of what was a highly successful model during our current fiscal year (FY08 - ends at the end of June) - the FY09 Partner Readiness Special Offers.
Aimed at Gold and Certified partners who are keen and able to invest strategically in building their skills (for other partners of course there are plenty of free online training courses on offer via Technet, the Partner Learning Centre and MSDN.) this model allows you to pre-buy packages that will provide more cost effective and more planned hands on technical training and sales/marketing training. Here are the details, comparing the pre-pay offer versus the traditional pay-as-you-go and you can register for a package here.
Note that there is an early bird offer available if you register and pay in full by the end of August - see below.
*Subject to Terms & Conditions of the Microsoft Partner Readiness Training Offer.
Terms & Conditions of the Microsoft Partner Readiness Training Offer:
• One person attending a two-day training event is the equivalent of 2 training days, and 2 attendees for a two-day event is the equivalent of 4 training days.
• Training days can be used for Technical, Product, Sales & Marketing and Dynamics Readiness events
• The Offer must be used only for training that is:
• In the “public” Readiness Schedule – Microsoft Financial Year 2009.
• Customised Partner delivery, based on Readiness content, with a minimum class of 8 attendees
• Of every 32-day package, maximum 6 days may be used for Partner competency & certification training
• Training days must be used in Microsoft Financial Year 2009 (1 July’08 – 30 June’09). Training days purchased as part of the Offer but not used during the Microsoft Financial year 2009 will be forfeited
• Offer cannot be used for other Microsoft events such as Tech Ed and other Business Value Product Seminars
• Offer cannot be used for training at Microsoft CPLS Partners and other Training Partners
• Attendees that complete the training will receive a certificate of completion of the specific course
• Cancellation Protocol: Should a Attendee be unable to attend the Readiness training, and if notice of this is not given prior to 48 hours, the training days will be credited at Microsoft discretion
• Registration to an Event may be transferred within the Partner organisation but not transferred to another Partner organisation
• Microsoft reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule Readiness events, by providing at least 10 business days notice
• On registration, Partners will receive:
• Details of the fulfilment process
• “On Boarding” Partner Pack
All queries can be emailed to: email@example.com