If so then you’ll be interested in these roundtables that Kathryn Saducas is running with Telstra:
“You’re invited to attend Roundtable Sessions at APC
The roundtable sessions with Telstra and Microsoft will provide you the opportunity to connect with Telstra executives and Microsoft to learn more about Microsoft Online Services and engaging with Telstra. The format of the sessions will be held in small groups and are designed to be a two way discussion.
There are a number of different sessions scheduled during APC (see below). Please send an email to Olivia Cortes to confirm which session you would like to attend. Space is limited to 8-10 partners per session so we will do our best to accommodate you. So please RSVP to your preferred session.
Also, if you have any thoughts on topics for discussion, please include these in your email to Olivia so we can craft the best session for you.
Roundtable Title and Time
What it’s all about
Time: Thurs 3 rd September 1:45 – 2:30pm
Title: ISV Development Opportunity
Hosts: Marcus Bartram / Dave Carden (Telstra), Kathryn Saducas / Stefan Jansen (Microsoft)
· Learn about the T-Suite strategy and the opportunity for ISVs.
· Understand the application selection criteria for T-Suite.
Time: Thurs 3rd September 4:00 – 4:45pm
Title: SMB MS Online Roundtable 1
Hosts: Marcus Bartram / Dave Carden (Telstra), Kathryn Saducas (Microsoft)
· How to engage with Telstra and Microsoft around customer opportunities.
· What the business rules are and other necessary details
· What training / readiness support do you require.
Time: Thur 3rd September 4:55-5:40pm
Title: Interested in Becoming a Telstra Dealer?
Hosts: Dave Carden / Marcus Bartram (Telstra)
· Understand the various ways to engage with Telstra.
· Augment your current customer offerings and add new revenue streams with Telstra’s broadband and Next IP services.
· Learn about the Telstra ICT Partner Program.
Time: Thur 4th September 11:00-11:45pm
Title: SMB MS Online Roundtable 2 (repeat)
Discussion Topics (as above):
· How to make money out of Microsoft Online Services.
For more information or to RSVP for one of the above sessions email Olivia Cortes Olivia.Cortes@team.telstra.com (Telstra).
If you have any further queries or want to connect with someone at APC around Microsoft Online Services outside of the above sessions, please email Kathryn Saducas email@example.com.