The "Quick Tips About ASP.NET MVC" series of posts is getting a lot of attention and I've been receiving a lot of feedback about it, which is not only very rewarding, but also surpasses what I could have foreseen.
I do have a few more tips coming out soon, but I thought it would be interesting to ask you what you’d like to see. Obviously it has to fit in the Quick Tip category, even though some of my posts are not so “quick” and some are fairly deep. Just don’t ask me to build a full application with requirement A, B and C because I will not have time for that.
Here are the topics I’m currently considering for the next Quick Tips:
· Building a Bulletproof Edit view – talk about client-side/server-side validation and common pitfalls I see in ASP.NET MVC implementations.
· Using AJAX and JQuery with ASP.NET MVC
· Using Routes to add new functionality to your application
· Understanding Model Binders
· Unit Testing with ASP.NET MVC
I’d like to gather some feedback to understand what other subjects you would like to see, or at least which of these topics you would like me to address first. To leave your opinion, please leave a comment to this post detailing what you’d like to see, and I’ll do my best to try to address it (although I can’t make any definitive promise).
Hope you guys keep dropping in for more quick tips!
Until then, have fun!