Internet Explorer 8 Release Candidate 1 is now available for download. Internet Explorer 8 is the latest version of the familiar web browser you are most comfortable using, helping you get everything you want from the web faster, easier, more privately and securely than ever before.
We’ll be giving away some cool prizes!
Send a screenshot of your company’s homepage in Internet Explorer 8 to email@example.com, and go in the draw to win some cool prizes:
· “I’m a PC” skateboard (1 to giveaway)
Board is outfitted with premium components, including Independent Stage 10 trucks and Ricta Natural wheels. The board is finished with Bullet bearings, grip tape and hardware. Deck is 7 3/4" and is the perfect competition shape and construction for all terrains. The best quality hard-rock maple decks and an unrivalled patent-pending printing process.
· “I’m a PC” hats (3 to giveaway)
How to enter:
Step 1. Download and install the Internet Explorer 8 Release Candidate
Step 2. Send a screenshot of your company's homepage in Internet Explorer 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you find a rendering problem on your company site visit the IE Compatibility Centre and read about the supported META tags.
You will go in the draw to win a prize, entries close on 6 March 2009 (extended from 28 February 2009). This competition is only open to New Zealand residents. Terms and Conditions apply*
Terms and Conditions*
1. This competition is open to all New Zealand residents and closes on the 6 March 2009 (extended from 28 February 2009).
2. By registering for this competition you accept all conditions set out by the Internet Explorer 8 Competition.
3. Instructions on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
4. You can enter only once, incomplete or illegible entries are not valid. Only email entries to email@example.com are valid.
5. Entries must be received by midnight on the stated closing date. The winning entry will be drawn on the 6 March 2009 (extended from 28 February 2009).
6. The winner will be notified by email within two working days of being drawn. The winner must respond to this email within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not respond, they will forfeit their prize and the competition will be re-drawn.
7. Upon re-draw, the winner from this will then go through point 6 again.
8. All entries become the property of Microsoft. Microsoft is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrect or misdirected entries.
9. Microsoft reserves the right to modify the promotion and these terms and conditions at any time for any reason. The prize winners selected will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prizes include 1 x “I’m a PC” Skateboard and 3 x “I’m a PC” hats to be won. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Each entry is only eligible to win 1 prize.
11. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner agrees that to the extent permitted by law, Microsoft New Zealand Limited, its associated companies and agencies will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss of damage whatsoever, which is suffered as a result of, or arising from, any person participating in the competition or in connection with winning any prize.
12. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winners agree to Microsoft publicly disclosing the winner’s name and town or city in the MSDN and TechNet Flash and on the MSDN and TechNet website (including but not limited to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-nz/default.aspx and http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-nz/default.aspx). Screenshots will not be publicised.
13. At Microsoft, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Microsoft uses the information you provided or confirm through this promotion to inform you about Microsoft and our products and services. By participating in this promotion, you consent to Microsoft New Zealand Limited sending you marketing & promotional material by email or using any of your other contact details that we have. If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org