Happy New Year!
By now, you’ve hopefully seen the details of sessions in each ODC track. If you haven’t, check out the various sessions by track: Architecture, Client, Server, Services , & RealWorld .
But if you thought you now know all there is to know about ODC content-wise, read on!
To give an opportunity to attendees at the conference to weigh in on topics or speakers we might have missed, and to those who submitted sessions but couldn’t be accommodated, we have reserved a few slots for an “unconference” at ODC.
If you are not familiar with the unconference concept, here’s how it will work:
- Thru End of ODC Day 1: Anyone attending the conference can nominate themselves to present a session on a specific topic during “unconference”
- Thru End of ODC Day 2: Everyone at the conference gets to vote for their favorite sessions from the submitted session list
- At the end of ODC Day 2: Results of unconference session voting published and final sessions identified
- Day 3: Unconference sessions take place
- Unconference session length: 30 mins max
- Topic requirements: Anything at all, as long as it is related to Office/SharePoint development
- Format: free form (prepared presentation, chalktalk, in-depth code demo, etc)
- Max final unconference sessions: up to 12
o $1000 for best unconference session (based on session evaluation scores)
o $500 each for second, third place sessions (based on session evaluation scores)
o ODC unconference speaker gift for all others
Stay tuned for more details re nominating a session, voting and the unconference!