Microsoft Office system is a platform. This is the conference (it's in California, 10th-13th Feb 2008) where we really get into the detail about how to develop solutions on it. Really good speakers (including one of the last times to hear Bill Gates) and the opportunity to get your questions answered and feedback to us. I've been to this conference the first time it ran and learnt loads. I recommend it.
And because I really do endorse it I will offer a 10% discount to the first 5 of you that want to register before the deadline of next Friday - Dec 14 2007. Please email me your details and I'll send you a code to register with. To keep it fair, I'll only accept emails not comments.
Here is the conference blurb:
· Special keynote address by Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates
· Additional keynotes by Kurt DelBene, CVP Microsoft Office Business Platform Group, Gurdeep Singh Pall, CVP for Office Communication Server and other key executives
· Executive Track for business leaders (by nomination only)
· Partner Expo (Additional details available here )
· Expert speakers, including Ted Pattison, John Holliday, Scott Hillier, Michael Lehman, David Mann, Andrew Connell, and many others!
· Innovative sessions and labs. Here’s a sampling:
Join us this February in the heart of Silicon Valley at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California, and help craft the next generation of applications built on the Microsoft Office system. Visit www.odc2008.com for more information.
A special thanks to our sponsors: