I've been meaning to get to this for a long time, and finally did.
I created a GDN Workspace for Dictionary Tool for Tablet PC. This is a Tablet PC PowerToy that I released last year. It was the first .NET code I had ever written and a few months ago I went back in there and fixed a few bugs, and ported it to C# from VB.NET. It's amazing how much I've learned in that time so I re-wrote a bunch of silly things (looking at your old code is funny some times).
Anyway, the most notable changes are:
I haven't tested the app extensively, but it seems to work just fine ;-). If you have any problems with it please let me know or file a bug in the workspace.
You can download 1.0.1 from here.