MIC Internship is a program initiated to unleash the potential of young minds, highlight their creativity, talent and build their skillset on the latest . The program is designed in such a way that the student will not just be able to use his creativity but will also avail learning opportunities through Microsoft community experts and trainers. The program will also provide them global visibility.
1. Preferably final year or third year undergrad student.
2. Prior Development Skills on Microsoft tools and products (Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight).
3. Passion to work on Windows Phone and Cloud Computing platform.
4. The location on internship will be in Karachi.
6 Weeks (One day per week) – Starting from 1st week of January, 2012.
How to apply
1. Share a one pager project idea (500 words at max) for Windows Phone or Cloud.
a. New and innovative ideas will be preferred
b. Ideas aligned with Imagine Cup 2012 theme will be appreciated
2. The scope of idea should be less than 6 weeks.
3. Updated Resume highlighting prior relevant projects details.
Email the above at email@example.com by 30th of November, 2011. The internship will start from January, 2012.
· The selection of any candidate will solely be at discretion of MIC Team.
· Microsoft reserves the rights to disqualify any candidate any time without providing any specific reason.