Windows Phone 7.8 is now OFFICIALLY available in Pakistan. Earlier Microsoft halted rolling down update due to a problem found with live tile updates. Now the official update is out to grab. Here’s what you need to do,
- Connect your phone with system through USB cable, Zune will be launched
- Go to Settings from top
- Click update from left hand menu items
- You’ll get an update notifying OS version: 7.10.8779.8 (relative to Nokia Lumia 800 devices)
The update mentioned above fixes issue for app purchase (in some regions) and changes default sync time for emails as shown below,
This will then be followed by another update with OS version: 7.10.8783.12
- This will then be followed with the final update that suggest following,
* Provides a new Start Screen experience with resizable small, medium and Large Live Tiles.
* Expands the number of available accent colors to 20.
* Improves the lock screen experience with accidental wipe protection features and the Bing image of the day wallpaper.
* Expands Windows Phone Marketplace and Xbox live support to new countries and regions.
* Enhances Chinese font and improve the appearance of Arabic and other languages.
* Provides other Windows Phone quality improvements.