I have always enjoyed looking up random email rumors on Snopes or following the crazy antics of MythBusters: http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/mythbusters.html.
· Does eating Turkey make you sleepy?
· Do giant Alligators live in our Sewers?
· Is Bill Gates going to send me a million dollars if I forward this email on to my 10 best friends?
Well I want to get this blog started off on the right foot, so let’s dispel a few myths, this is 5 things Microsoft CSS is NOT:
1) Located only in Rainy Seattle: Nope, we are worldwide; Washington, Texas, North Carolina, North Dakota, India, China, Japan….
2) Boring: Yah right… Just in the past week I have talked to an engineer that saved Christmas and another one that helped out a major music video television company
3) Geeky: I have hired geeky before, really I have. And hey, aren’t we all a little geeky. However, I will say, this group is one of the most talkative, social groups I have had the pleasure to work with.
4) A call center: Yes we answer calls, but in what job don’t you occasionally answer the phone. NO, we are not Call Center agents lined up in a que. More to come on that soon….
5) JUST Customer Service: CSS Actually drives product changes, we are the voice of our customers back to the development teams