Our first live Microsoft Virtual Academy event on July 14th, Microsoft Cloud Day 2014 with Q&A from Mark Russinovich where registrants will have an opportunity to:
· Hear the latest from Azure experts and startups at the recent Azure User Group summer conference in London. Learn how to get the most from Azure features and hear about Azure Machine Learning. Content made available online and on-demand for all registrants.
· Meet Mark “Live and Unplugged”: Mark will be joining us for a 45 minute video chat + live Q&A session with developers in the community.
· Receive live instruction and practical tips to get started with Azure: I’ll be running a “how to get started on Azure for free” session that includes how to build websites and mobile services in the cloud and how to scale with cloud services
This is a rare opportunity for developers and IT Pros around the world to hear from Mark live in an informal “developer to developer” chat and ask their questions about Azure.
Register for this online digital event here: http://aka.ms/mscloudday
Event registrants will get early access to the content on demand as soon as it is published (in the next week).
Keynote: Rise of the Humans- Regaining Control in the Digital Age.
Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer, Microsoft
Using Recommendations at Scale in the Cloud: Countdown to AzureML
Richard Conway, Director of Product Development, Elastacloud & Microsoft MVP
Scaling your mobile and Windows applications with Azure Notification Hubs
Beat Schwegler, Director of Cloud Evangelism, Microsoft
Building Internet of Things applications with Azure and Orleans
Richard Astbury, Microsoft MVP for Azure, Senior Consultant – Two10Degrees
Presentations from Startups:
· 3:00PM BST: Get Started with Azure: for newcomers to the platform.
o Build Websites in the Cloud
o Build Mobile Services
o Build Cloud Services
· 4:00 BST: Meet the Users
· 4:15PM BST: Meet Mark Russinovich
o Q&A with Mark and Azure Experts
· 5:00PM BST: Close
Planky == @plankytronixx -- GBR257