The following Help articles have been updated to reflect changes included as part of the Infrastructure Update.
Microsoft Office Project 2007:
· Assign a resource to a task
· Enter costs for resources
· Overview of project cost information
Microsoft Office Project Server 2007:
· Create or modify a custom field
· Managing jobs (events) in the Project Server Queue
· Report the status of my tasks
· Submit my timesheet
PingBack from http://hubsfunnywallpaper.cn/?p=1953
I have problem withthe Project 2007 infrastructure.
There are a few tasks in one of my projects that show grossly inaccurate calculations for resource allocation. For example, a 13 day task consisting of 112 hours shows up as 1600% allocation for the assigned resource. Another task, scheduled to take 9 days and 70 hours shows the resource allcated for 7800%. I am not able to change allocation percentage; I can change one, but then if I change anything else the values that I have changed revert to their original incorrect value.