Project wants to get feedback on how you prioritize and select items; such as projects and tasks. As we plan for future product improvements, we want to learn more on the following topics:
· What items do you prioritize? And what tools do you use?
· How many items do you typically prioritize?
· What information do you require to prioritize?
· Who is involved in the prioritization process?
· What are the challenges on your current process?
· How do you decide which items to work on when you can’t do everything on your list?
For those of you familiar with the Portfolio Analysis feature:
· Do you have suggestions for future directions?
· What needs do you have for which the feature falls short?
· Would you like to see better integration with SharePoint for this feature? Please explain.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
I'm sure there are many people who read this will not realize that the priority setting is of use only when levelling. I suggest you add a prefix to make this point, which will, in the event, educate those who think differently! :)