The April update of the SDK is now available on MSDN. It includes many final versions of articles that have been published as posts on this blog.
· SDK Download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2672F6F9-7028-4B30-99A2-18CB1EED1ABE&displaylang=en . The pj12ProjectSDK.exe download includes (new and updated items in blue bold):
o pjSDK2007.chm (conceptual topics and managed code reference – the same topics as on the MSDN online library)
o pj12ReportingDB.chm (Reporting database schema reference and Visio diagrams)
What’s new in pjSDK2007.chm and the online SDK:
In addition to new code samples and schemas in the download, the April update of the SDK includes 97 conceptual topics (28 new since the RTM release) and many updates in the managed code reference topics. Major new and updated conceptual topics include the following:
· XML Schema References for Project (15 topics; includes the ChangeList Schema Reference)
· Changes for Custom Project Guides
· Custom Fields in OLAP Cubes (in the Local and Enterprise Custom Fields topic)
· How to: Generate ChangeXML for Statusing Updates
· Project Server Report Pack (9 topics)
· Walkthrough: Creating a PSI Extension
· Walkthrough: Develop an Impersonation Web Application
Other updates include enumeration descriptions, PSI method permissions, TimesheetDataSet properties, and a VBA sample for Project Deliverables.
For related content, see the Office Developer Centers, SharePoint Developer Center, and the SharePoint Server 2007 Developer Portal.