Jim Corbin has just passed along the following:
The December update of the Project 2007 SDK download and the MSDN online release are both published. This is the third SDK update published since the RTM release of the SDK in November 2006. The first update was published in April and the second in July, 2007.
Project Developer Portal: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905469.aspx
SDK Online: Project 2007 SDK in MSDN online library: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms512767.aspx
SDK Download: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2672F6F9-7028-4B30-99A2-18CB1EED1ABE&displaylang=en
In addition to several documentation fixes, the following content is new or extensively updated.
· ERP Connector Solution Starter (20 topics)
· How to: Customize E-Mail for Project Server Notifications – this is an update of the project_programmability blog post.
· Project XML Data Interchange Schema Reference includes the following topics:
· New XML Elements
· Custom Field Data in XML
· Saving and Opening Projects in XML Format
· How to: Use XSLT Transformations with Project XML Data Interchange Files
· Project Data Interchange Elements includes reference topics for all of the schema sections, XML structure, and XML elements.
PSI Managed Code Reference:
· Additional descriptions of row properties in the following datasets in the Project Server Interface (PSI): LookupTableDataSet, LookupTableMultiLangDataSet, AlertSubscriptionInfoDataSet, ReminderSubscriptionInfoDataSet, QueueStatusDataSet, QueueStatusRequestDataSet, StatusingSettingsDataSet.
· Additional descriptions for event receiver methods.
· ERP Connector: Complete sample source code and test application for the ERP Connector.
· XML Schema: Revised XML data interchange schema, mspdi_pj12.xsd.Note: The Project XML schema is also now published on http://schemas.microsoft.com/project/2007.
· ProjTool: Now includes a dialog box for backup and restore of selected projects.
· SP1 library assembly: Redistribution license for the SP1 build of the Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Library.dll assembly, and 32- and 64-bit copies of the assembly.
PingBack from http://uniformstores.info/story.php?id=46455