This blog focuses on customizations and programming for Project Web App, Project Server, Project Professional and Project Standard. Includes User Interface (UI) customizations, Project Server Interface (PSI) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming. It also covers Business Intelligence.
Just in case you don't receive the MSDN Flash Newsletter, there are three top stories this week:
Free eBook: Moving to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Still using Visual Studio 2008? Oops, you said 2005? Maybe 2003? We're pleased to announce another free offering from Microsoft Press (336 pages).
31 Days of Windows Phone 7 Jeff Blankenburg is posting every day in October on Windows Phone 7 development. Check the topics he has covered so far.
Watch PDC10, Live from the Redmond Campus, October 28 and 29 Microsoft's Professional Developers Conference (PDC) is sold out, but you can still participate via the live broadcast, starting at 9:00 A.M. Pacific Time. Also: Attend a Microsoft PDC near you.
Dear all – I will continue posting developer-related information to this blog, but there was a lot of “other” content that would not fit perfectly here. So I have created a new blog on http://blogs.msdn.com/jkalis/ where I continue posting Project 2010 relevant information and top of mind thoughts Few are there already
If you are interested, please add http://blogs.msdn.com/jkalis/ to your favorite RSS aggregator.
You’re invited to Project Momentum 2010—EMEA, an EMEA customer and partner event, to be held in Barcelona, Spain on November 16 – 18, 2010.
Key Highlights of Project Momentum 2010—EMEA:
· Obtain unique insights from customers and partners into how Project 2010 delivers flexible work management solutions
· Learn about innovative capabilities in Project 2010 that solve your organization's unique and specific needs
· Share best practices and learn new ways to win in challenging business scenarios
· Understand how to leverage your investments across related Microsoft technologies
· 15+ in-depth breakout sessions across business and technical tracks
· Hands on labs and product demonstrations
· Thought provoking keynotes and guest speakers
· Connect and collaborate with industry practitioners, partners, executives, technologists, and the Microsoft Project team
Called the most significant Project release in more than a decade. Come learn what the buzz is all about.
To register, please select the “register now” button below.
Registration for this event is $75.00 (USD).
For more information about Project 2010, please visit www.microsoft.com/project.
See you in November! Project Momentum 2010—EMEA Planning Team | email@example.com
As we announced earlier – Project 2010 will have a great presence at TechEd Europe 2010!
Christophe has posted more session-related details today and you can check all the session on http://europe.msteched.com/Topic/List and start to build your session schedule using the schedule builder!
As usually we will have a Project 2010 booth staffed with the following experts ready to answer your Project 2010 questions:
You can also look forward to the Project 2010 T-Shirts and USB keys with the Project 2010 Quick Start Training for offline viewing!
Looking forward to see you all!