Are you a developer interested in learning about Microsoft’s fastest growing development platform? SharePoint 2010 is the Business Collaboration Platform for creating rich enterprise applications. I will be hosting a 1 Day developer workshop in Fort Lauderdale and Tampa Florida next month on December 3rd in Fort Lauderdale and December 7th in Tampa.
Seating is limited. Click on the links below to see more details and sign up.
Here are the sessions that I will present along with Jim Blizzard.
1. SharePoint 2010 Developer Roadmap
2. SharePoint Development with Visual Studio 10 and SharePoint UI Advancements
3. Building a successful SharePoint development team
4. Designing Lists and Schemas and LINQ to SharePoint
5. Client Object Model and SharePoint 2010 Workflow
6. The SharePoint 2010 Services Architecture, External Data in SharePoint (BCS)
7. Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Extending Search
8. BI Solutions with Performance Point Server 2010
9. User Solutions and Partially Trusted Code, SharePoint 2010 and Claims-based Security
SharePoint 2010 development is white-hot right now so be one of the first to get trained. I look forward to seeing everyone at this event.