Register here for the Reporting and Dashboard Options in Team Foundation Server 2010 Webinar !
Monday, February 20, 2012 at 2:00PM EST
Microsoft and ALP International invite you to a one hour webcast during which we'll demonstrate the reporting and dashboard capabilities when using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server.
Visual Studio 2010 includes comprehensive and easy to use tools for creating dashboards and reports to track your software development and testing efforts in Team Foundation Server 2010.
· Discover the rich integration of Visual Studio and Team Foundation server with other Microsoft tools for reporting such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Sharepoint and Project
· Experience seeing your testing and development progress on a simple and easily accessible dashboard, drilling down into critical details as necessary
· Experience using Microsoft Test Manager queries to track status of work items assigned to you and to others
· Implement both included and custom Excel reports to track testing progress, defect status, requirements coverage, code churn, trends in key fields and much more
· See how you can also track the bugs for your whole team project to determine the overall quality of areas of the application under test
· Learn how to create robust reports from TFS and Visual Studio
ALP International Corporation (ALPI) is a leading professional services firm specializing in the area of test automation and test process improvement. ALPI’s Software Testing Group provides a broad range of consultative testing services including: Test Process Reengineering, Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V), Test Planning, Test Management, Product Testing, Test Automation, and Load and Performance Testing. ALPI’s Training and Education Group provides courses in test tool technology implementation, IV&V, Test Process Improvement, and Tester Certifications. Courses are held at our state-of-the-art training facilities or on-site at customer locations.