Nice posting from the guys and gals at TechRadar UK
12 common Windows 7 problems solved | News | TechRadar UK
The post covers:
Problems? Hmm...must be all the 1d10ts that can't even tell if their computer is off or on, cuz W7 is perfect for me...perfect.
MS needs go no further in developing any new OS. Ever.
They've perfected perfection.
They've defined the definition.
They've proven the unprovable.
1. Didn't happen...just glad it's didn't hang at 4, 5, 8, 15, 23, or 42.
2. Hmm...one word - BIOS, dummie.
3. No Aero problems. Good thing it's not called the Troubled Aero Shooter
4. Aero Snap? Is that a derivative of Awww Snap?
5. I don't have an iClone
6. Hmm...icon't see any icostum icons.
7. Whåts ∑rong wît˙ my †ask∫ba®?
8. Folders? What folders?
9. Granny Smiths? Get your own tree.
10. Hooray for regularity!
11. It's not the computer, it's the HP printer. Always.
12. So unhide them...nerf-herder. Same procedure since Windows ver. -1.0
I have to admit, I am running W7 on a MacBook Pro.
my bluetooth does not work with windows 7.
Hi Clara - need a bit more info about what device you are using.