Before you can set up an account you need an Azure token, email email@example.com and request a token from the Azure NZ Team. Set up your account and deploy a cloud service by the end of December and go in the draw to win an MSDN Premium Subscription. Competition open to NZ residents only.
1. Open Browser and Navigate to http://windows.azure.com
2. You will be redirected to the Windows Login Page. Either log in with your current Windows account or create a new one. The Azure account will be associated with your Windows Live Account. So if you want to share the account with other people it would be best to create a generic Windows Live ID.
3. You will be redirected to Windows Azure Portal. Follow Steps to set up account. Agree to conditions.
4. Redeem your token to activate your account.
6. You will know have access to the Windows Azure Portal
7. Windows PDC08 CTP version will be accessible till December 31st.
8. Services you are able to create. Your token will provide you access to limited number of services. To be eligible for the competition above you must create a hosting account and deploy a cloud app. Please send the URL of your cloud application to firstname.lastname@example.org . Goodluck!