The Tech.Ed Express Roadshow 2010
Join us at your local MS Communities User Group for the Tech.Ed 2010 Express Roadshow presented by Ryan Tarak (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nzstudents/) and Nathan Mercer (http://blogs.technet.com/b/nmercer/) from Microsoft New Zealand. You will see highlights for both developers and IT professionals. We will demonstrate how you can leverage your existing skills to build applications for the Windows Phone platform, hear about the next release of Internet Explorer and much more. In addition to the exciting technology demos, we will have giveaways and prizes to be won also.
Windows Phone 7 – Introductory Development Workshop
Are you interested to learn how to build applications for the new Windows Phone 7 platform? This introductory workshop is designed for those who are interested to jump on the market and produce Windows Phone 7 applications. The three hour workshop will provide you with the opportunity to learn from the trainers that attended MIX10 in Las Vegas. The workshop will cover APIs, workflow, the Metro design and the new marketplace that will enable developers to get paid. If you are planning on releasing an application around launch later this year then this workshop will put you on the inside track. The workshop will be led by Ben Gracewood (http://www.ben.geek.nz/about-ben/), Chris Klug (http://chris.59north.com) and Keith Patton (http://blog.keithpatton.com/default.aspx). Spaces are limited so register today as per links below to secure your spot.
- Auckland, Microsoft Auckland HQ – WED 15 SEP 2010, 3-6PM (Auckland) - Completed!
- Wellington, Microsoft Wellington HQ – WED 22 SEP 2010, 2-5PM (Wellington)
- Dunedin, Centre for Innovation, University of Otago – 28 SEP 2010, 3-6PM (Dunedin)
- Christchurch, Intergen Christchurch HQ – 29 SEP 2010, 3-6PM (Christchurch)
- Hamilton, Wintec, Hamilton, City Campus - 6 OCT 2010, 3-6PM (Hamilton)