A new version of the Windows Azure Tools and SDK – May 2009 CTP has been release yesterday.
This release has some key features :
· Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio (includes SDK) May 2009 CTP has just been released. If the release is still propagating, try the Direct Link.
New for the May 2009 CTP:
· Support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1
· Update for Visual Studio 2008
· Improved integration with the Development Fabric and Storage services to improve the reliability of debug and run of Cloud Services from Visual Studio
· Enhanced robustness and stability
Release notes/Known issues are available here
Visual Studio 2010 compatible samples are available here
Please see this post for more information.