Terms & Conditions:
1) Instructions on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2) The offer is only available to employees, officers and directors of Gold, Certified or Registered Microsoft Partners. One entry per person.
3) The competition commences at 12pm (Sydney time) on 7 April 2008 and closes 5pm (Sydney time) on 16 April 2008. All email requests for a training voucher/s will be reviewed individually and the best 15 entries received before 5pm (Sydney time) April 16 2008 will be provided with their vouchers codes via email at the address from which they submitted their entries.
4) The 15 best and most creative entries as judged by the promoter will receive a voucher code that can be redeemed to book attendance at your selected course.
5) There is no guarantee on being offered a place in your preferred course or any course, as places are limited. Total number prizes = 15. Total prize value worth up to = $1185 ex GST Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
6) The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7) Transport costs and any other expenses of attending the course are the responsibility of the winner.
8) All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by the promoter. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
9) All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion email inbox and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Any form of automated entry using other devices or software is invalid.
10) The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
11) Winners of all prizes will be notified via email at the address from which they submitted an entry.
12) Any costs associated with entering the competition and accessing the website are the responsibility of the entrant.
13) Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or any prize.
14) The promoter assumes no responsibility for, and the entrant releases the promoter from responsibility for, any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, claim, damage or injury to person or property (including computer systems and servers) as a result of the entrant’s participation in this promotion or the conduct of the promotion generally or as a direct or indirect result of an entrant’s error, any technical problem of any kind including communications or network failure, unauthorised access to, transferring or theft of data, whether caused by the entrant or associated with the equipment or programming used in the conduct of this promotion. If, because of any such problem, this promotion is not able to be conducted as planned and/or the promotion’s administration, security, fairness or integrity are compromised or affected, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or disqualify any entrant involved in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion in any way.
16) The promoter is Microsoft Pty Limited, ACN 002 589 460 of 1 Epping Road, North Ryde, New South Wales, 2113.