How to / Nasıl Yaparım:
Use the following procedure to configure the default client settings for all clients in the hierarchy.
Önemli: ConfigMgr kuruluşu ile gelen Default Client settings kullanmayın, mutlaka kopyasını alıp onun üzerinde istenen değişiklikleri yapalım. Default Settings size Microsoft tarafından tavsiye edilen ayarları içerir. Ayarları değiştiştirdikten sonra geri dönüş yapmak isterseniz bu default ayarları bulunsun.
To configure the default client settings
1. In the Configuration Manager console, click Administration.
2. In the Administration workspace, click Client Settings, and then select Default Client Settings.
3. On the Home tab, click Properties.
4. View and configure the client settings for each group of settings in the navigation pane..
5. Click OK to close the Default Client Settings dialog box.
Use the following procedure to configure and assign custom settings for a selected collection of users or devices. When you assign these custom settings, they override the default client settings.
Before you begin this procedure, ensure that you have a collection that contains the users or devices that require these custom client settings.
To configure and assign custom client settings:
2. In the Administration workspace, click Client Settings.
3. On the Home tab, in the Create group, click Create Custom Client Settings, and then click one of the following options depending on whether you want to create custom client settings for devices or for users:
· Create Custom Client Device Settings
· Create Custom Client User Settings
4. In the Create Custom Device Settings or Create Custom User Settings dialog box, specify a unique name for the custom settings, and an optional description.
5. Select one or more of the available check boxes that display a group of settings.
6. Click the first group settings from the navigation pane, and then view and configure the available custom settings. Repeat this process for any remaining group settings.
7. Click OK to close the Create Custom Device Settings or Create Custom User Settings dialog box.
8. Select the custom client setting that you have just created. On the Home tab, in the Client Settings group, click Assign.
9. In the Browse Collections dialog box, select the collection that contains the devices or users to be configured with the custom settings, and then click OK. You can verify the assigned collection if you click the Assignments tab in the details pane.
10. View the order of the custom client setting that you have just created. When you have multiple custom client settings, they are applied according to their order number. If there are any conflicts, the setting that has the lowest order number overrides the other settings. To change the order number, in the Home tab, in the Client Settings group, click Move Item Up or Move Item Down.