As we are aware that there is ConfigMgr Technologist specialist certification (70-401) available. So I would like to share the share some of the learning’s based on my colleague’s feedback who had passed this recently and said that it’s a very easy test to go about it.
ConfigMgr Technologist specialist certification (70-401) exam details are available on below link.
From glancing at the above certification website it appears MOC course 6451A is what you need in order to prepare and the following skills measured breakdown.
Skills measured by Exam 70-401
· Deploying a System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Server (9 percent)
· Configuring an SCCM Infrastructure (19 percent)
· Managing Resources (14 percent)
· Distributing Applications (17 percent)
· Deploying Operating Systems (13 percent)
· Securing a Network Infrastructure (13 percent)
· Managing and Maintaining an SCCM Infrastructure (15 percent)
Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) course for Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager 2007
TechNet Virtual Lab: Introduction to System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr '07)
Also other suggestion is to refer the ConfigMgr CHM file & TechNet for more details and browse the console multiple times to familiarize as much as for all option and wizard.
Hope this is useful for ready to go J