A couple of days ago we posted our 2009 Top 10 for Silverlight. One of the ways we came up with that list was by looking at traffic to this blog and which announcements received the most attention. During the process, we also discovered that many of you continue to find a lot of value in “how to” posts.
One of the reasons we started this blog was so that it could serve as a resource for designers and developers who want to learn more about how to get started with these technologies. To give you an idea of what your fellow designers and developers are reading, some of the clear favorites for 2009 include:
1. What is Silverlight? (Part 1 of Many), April 21
2. SketchFlow: Rapid Prototyping that Works, May 31
3. Getting Started with Silverlight, April 24
4. Expression Web 3 tools simplify debugging and Silverlight video encoding, May 28
5. Announcing Expression Encoder 3, July 9
Moving into 2010, we’re happy to continue providing these types of posts among other news and announcement updates about Silverlight and Expression. What would you like to see highlighted next year? Is there an entry that was particularly helpful that we could expand on? Feel free to leave us your feedback and we’ll work to address your suggestions in posts over the coming months.