Last week the Silverlight team deployed the first GDR to v1.0 of Silverlight.
Silverlight 1.0 GDR1 Release Enhancements
· Improved media performance: Fixed VideoBrush to redraw only when needed. Optimized stretch algorithms for video present. Optimized video codepath for A/V sync.
· Enhanced Font Support
· Improved compatibility with Safari 3.0
· Additional proxy support for streaming media sent on port number other than port 80
· Support for inline XAML in Silverlight 1.0 programming on Firefox and Safari
· Support http redirect within Image and Media element
· Fixed bug: Mac Firefox crash
· Fixed bug: Download error with SQL2008 site
· Fixed bug: Silverlight plug-in will now log accurate information to Windows Media Servers in streaming scenarios. The supported logging fields by Silverlight are documented in the Silverlight SDK.
· Fixed bug: Silverlight installer failed to upgrade when run in quiet mode
· Fixed bug: suppress unnecessary alerts during auto-update