Just released to the web is LimiLogon http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/0/fd05def7-68a1-4f71-8546-25c359cc0842/limitlogin.exe
LimitLogin capabilities include:
- Limiting the number of logins per user from any machine in the domain, including Terminal Server sessions.
- Displaying the logins information of any user in the domain according to a specific criterion (e.g. all the logged-on sessions to a specific client machine or Domain Controller, or all the machines a certain user is currently logged on to).
- Easy management and configuration by integrating to the Active Directory MMC snap-ins.
- Ability to delete and log off user session remotely straight from the Active Directory Users and Computers MMC snap-in.
- Generating Login information reports in CSV (Excel) and XML formats.
The tool is not supported through PSS but looks like a great next version of the old CConnect.exe tool
Another interesting tool I saw from a co-worker is a free Group Policy CSE to work with various registry keys (as opposed to a customer ADM template) and won’t tattoo your registry - http://www.desktopstandard.com/PolicyMakerRegistryExtension.aspx.
I am in the process of implementing a Group Policy Client Side Extension and am having a hard time finding some samples / examples on the same at Technet or MSDN. Could u please share some samples or examples you might have on creating Group Policy Client Side Extensions?
I dont have any specifics but you can start here: