We rely on your feedback to help define and improve our documentation. Please feel free to send feedback to the documentation team regarding any of the following issues:
· When you feel a topic is particularly effective or ineffective and why you felt that way. We look at feedback on effective topics to continue doing the things that make them effective (for example, good examples, screenshots, etc.) and feedback on ineffective topics in order to improve them.
· When the topic doesn't reflect the product behavior (i.e. there's a bug in the documentation).
· When an important use case or scenario is not covered or more documentation or examples are needed.
We receive feedback both from topics that you view through the local help viewer and on topics that you view in the MSDN/TechNet Library. However, the way that you send feedback via each of these mechanisms differs:
To provide feedback from a topic in the local help viewer:
1. In the topic about which you want to provide feedback, click the Send Feedback link at the top right of the page, select a rating (optional), and click Send Feedback. This creates a feedback email using you default mail program.
2. Enter your feedback in the body of the email message. Do not alter the subject line.
3. Send the email message.
Note: Feedback from local help is not anonymous, so please let us know if you do not want to be contacted.
To provide feedback from a topic in the MSDN Library or TechNet Library
1. In the topic about which you want to provide feedback, move your mouse over the Click to Rate and Give Feedback link at the top right of the page, and then enter your feedback in displayed area. MSDN feedback is anonymous, so include your name and email address if are willing to be contacted in case we need more information from you.
2. Select a star rating based on your perception of the topic, with 5 stars as best and 1 star as worst.
3. Click Send.
You can send us feedback on any of our documentation sets in the MSDN Library:
· SQL Server 2008 Books Online
· SQL Server 2005 Books Online
· SQL Server Express Books Online
· SQL Server Compact 3.5 Books Online
· SQL Server Compact 3.1 Books Online
· SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver 1.1 Documentation
· ADO.NET Entity Framework Beta 2 documentation
· Synchronization Services for ADO.NET documentation
Microsoft SQL Server User Education