Visual Studio 2010 RTM and .NET 4.0 now available through DreamSpark, MSDN, MSDN AA, and TechNet
The long awaited developer tooling is here! The Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 RTM (Release to Manufacture) is now available through DreamSpark, MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDN AA), MSDN, and TechNet Subscriptions.
For more information on Visual Studio 2010, try these links:
MSDN AA Administrators can use the following steps to find Windows 7 RC in MSDN AA
- Go to http://msdnaa.net
- Sign in in the top right corner with your Windows Live ID
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ tab
- In the left-hand pane, expand Developer Tools
- Select Visual Studio 2010
- Select the version you want and choose download including: Visual Studio 2010 Professional, Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Test Professional, etc
I’m still waiting to verify on DreamSpark – still says Beta 2 for me.