After more than one month of beta-testing the new XNA 3.0 Version has been released on 30th October. Besides the “old” XNA 2.0 features there are some really interesting new ones:
· Compatibility with the upcoming Zune 3.0 Firmware release!
· Improved deployment stability
· New Content Compression features (saving space)
· ClickOnce functionality to package up games easily
· Upgrading XNA 2.0 Games easily to XNA 3.0
You can download the new XNA Version on: http://creators.xna.com/en-US/downloads
I’m looking forward to tell you about my experiences.
Lead Student Partner Basel