Last year, at TechDays 2008 in Basel, Ronnie Saurenmann held a session on introducing Silverlight 2. During this session (which is available here), he showed how you can build from scratch a Silverlight 2 PhotoBrowser application using Visual Studio 2008 and Expression Blend.
If you are new to Silverlight 2 this session is a really good starting point. Moreover in order to provide a better support, I decided to create an Hands-on lab that shows you step by step how you can produce exactly the same application (is based on the RTM version of Silverlight 2).
The lab is available here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/3/A/13AEB553-3D1B-49AE-B6D0-414B355028F4/HOL_Material.zip
If you missed our previous Hands-on Labs, here you can find all of them (all manuals are available in English):
· Windows Presentation Foundation: Building Line Of Business Applications (February 2009)
· Entity Framework (October 2008)
· Windows Mobile and the .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (August 2008)
· Introducing Windows Communication Foundation (May 2008)
· Silverlight 2 Beta1 (April 2008)
· Office Business Application (January 2008)
· C# 3.0 Enhancements & LINQ (December 2007)
· Windows Workflow Foundation: Building State Machine Workflows with WF (September 2007)
· Windows Presentation Foundation: Building Line Of Business Applications – Outlook UI (June 2007)
En este artículo se pueden encontrar más recursos para aprender por tu cuenta y a tu ritmo